kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Need a plan

So the roll is now £850 and I have been a good boy and stuck to BRM playing no higher than £25 or $50 NL and so far things have been going well. I have still had my share of bad beats for big pots but have not let it tilt me, perhaps I am learning. What I would like is some sort of plan. I have no idea if anyone even reads this blog but if you do I would love to hear a plan to stick to for ideal BRM, when I should move up levels, what level tournaments to play etc. I am determined to make this work and one day be playing £5/£10 with a sufficient bankroll, who knows!

3 comments:

mushyjim said...

are you playing 6-max or full ring? x

Ironmonk said...

6 max cash games but I'm not averse to playing full ring. STT's I usually play 10 seaters. Have been 3 tabling the cash games at the mo and seem to be coping OK if a little too loose ;-)

Aaron said...

BR Management is what seperates the winners from the losers, IMO. Keep it up.

As for your question, 30 tables is tough, but I've grown accustomed to making my decisions veryquickly. The beeping is rather annoying though, I should probably change my options for a more pleasant sound. ;)