kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Starting well

Well that was nice, I played 2 tournaments tonight - a £5 multi and a £20 HeadHunter multi. I lost in the £5 one but managed to come 1st out of 114 in the HeadHunter giving me £375 for 1st place and taking £171.41 worth of Heads along the way giving me a total prize of £546.41.

It was a pretty amazing comeback as well because when we were 4 handed I was down to 2,453 in chips with the blinds at 1,200/2,400 and in my SB with 55, lol! Heads up I had 25K to his 200K so another great turn around. I can now withdraw the £400 I deposited the other day leaving me with £560 odd bankroll which is excellent news to be withdrawing this early. Hopefully now I can stick to BRM and just build it up slowly. Time to hit the sack too many late nights, great to win another multi!

2 comments:

mushyjim said...

Congratulations mate, very nice indeed! These MTT wins always seem to dig you out of trouble. Keep going buddy and stick to BRM!

Ironmonk said...

Cheers bud, if I could just stop donking off tourny winnings in highsih stakes cash games I would be fine!