kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Monday 3 March 2008

+ £1000

My bankroll currently stands at £1,003.16 - I have passed the £1K mark! On top of this I have been making regular withdrawals and think I have withdrawn about £650 or so which means I should be able to concentrate on building the roll now because my living bankroll is for once healthy. I'm still playing mainly £1/£2 10 seater, so many soft players at this level on the 10 seaters who buy in short and seem to be on a spin up attempt and they are usually very bad :-)

At work now feel fucking ill thrown up already this morning can't eat shit why the fuck am I here for the tuppence I earn should be in bed lol.

Edit: I got my rakeback for February through today and was pleased to see that it was about £159 which is great! So the roll is now £1,162.37.

No comments: