kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 25 July 2007

Why do I bother?

DIS-FUCKING-ASTER. So last night I went home, sat in three rooms, 2 of £0.25/£0.50 with £50 in each and one 10 seater £0.50/£1 with £50. Well, cooler bloody city ensued; twice I flopped top 2 pair and someone else had flopped a straight and I couldn't lay it down. I flopped a set and someone had flopped a straight, my AA beat by KQ all in pre flop with a Q x Q flop. I raised with 1010 and some fish pushed so I insta called he shows J6 flop is 5 6 6. It was just the sickest run of crap and I moved up to $2/$5 cos I was tilting big time, made a little then had dinner then came back and lost it all. So major tilted I deposited £100 in £1/£2, cooler city again it was like the deck was out to get me. Lost that, put in another £40, was tilting so bad, i called an all in with K7d and made runner runner flush, just didn't give a shit. Final hand I raise A10 and get re-raised, flop comes 10 9 8 and I hope he has AK, I check intending to call an all in cos I'm tilting. He puts me in and has 88. Nice hand. So lost a total of £424 last night, another PS3 out the window, when will I learn? Pissed off now cos I only have £350 left till I get paid again and I am going to France a week today and need spending money, also need to pay direct debits too. No doubt I will put most of it in tonight and attempt to spin it up then I can withdraw again, risky but I need to play.

No comments: