kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Friday 20 July 2007

Quick update

Well, I shall try and make this as brief as possible. Following last post I stuck to £20 rooms on crypto. First I shall explain what happened to my stars money. Well I played Omaha cash games and lost about $150, played hold em lost some more. When I could I eventually cashed out about $230, covering the weekends deposits then I ended up losing the rest playing purposely stupid. So cos of PokerStars new rule I couldn't withdraw the lot like I wanted to so didn't really make any profit out of it, great.

Back to crypto, well I was running ok on the £20 rooms, then on Sat night this happened. Basically I was playing 2 rooms with a £55 stack in one and a £20 stack in the other. In the £20 stack room this guy started raising to like £2.60 pre flop regularly with trash. I had position on him and he did this to me and I went all in with AK he INSTA called with 56off and won that one. I therefore knew I had to reload in this room, so I left the other room to free up funds and sat with £20 again. It was about 4 hands in that he made the same stupid raise and I pushed with 99 and he insta called with A5s and he missed so I was on about £38. Then literally a couple of hands later I had 10 9 off and called a massive raise from him again hoping to hit a pair and the flop came 10 high, he bet about £5 I pushed and he insta called again with AK off and missed. this put me on about £70 or something. Then he reloads for £20 and makes the same raise, this time I push again with AK and he calls with some useless trash and I win, so I went from £20 to £90 in about 10 mins courtesy of this maniac, unfortunately he left after this so I did too.

Then I went out and got drunk and played at about 2 am......I had a roll of about £120 and somehow lost the lot in £20 rooms. I can't really remember what the hell happened but I know I lost with KK and AA about 5 times, on one occasion I was all in on flop and called by 22, only for the turn and river to come 2, 2 - he said he "didn't believe me", lmao. Well, Sunday came and I realised I had drunkenly deposited another £100 but thankfully not played with it so I withdrew it immediately cos I still had the money on my Stars account.

Well as you/I(?) know that all went and then I deposited £40 on crypto, lost it all when my QQ lost to 67 or something. So then the other day I put £50 into crypto and sat in £0.50/£1, I ran and played very good and managed to make £160 for the evening. So I withdrew the £90 from last 2 deposits to keep myself on top of things and played again last night, lost a bit but played very well (in my opinion) and made it all back and a £10 profit. The roll now stands at £130 on crypto but it IS the weekend so will have to see what happens then! Thank god its the weekend cos I'm so tired and bored of work and am going out to get pissed tomorrow which is always fun. Must not play poker drunk when I get back.

Bankroll - £130 ish

No comments: