kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Thursday 12 July 2007

FFS!!!

Well all that bollocks about bankroll management just went out the sodding window. Came home from work tonight and sat at $2/$5 with $250, lost it all, bought back in for my remaining $180 or something then got bored so went to a 6 seater, ended up losing it all. Deposited £100 - lost that, deposited £52 managed to double up with AA then lost it all with AK vs AA. Didn't get any hands for so damn long then when AK comes along someone has aces, typical.

Anyway feeling pissed off I go make myself dinner, then I just came back up and deposited £50 and played someone HU in $0.50/$1. I sat with $50 then lost that with JQ on a J 7 x flop where he had J7. Then put my other $50 in and lost it first hand with J8 on a 9 8 x flop to his K9. Then feeling even more pissed off deposited another £25, my last deposit. Got it all in pre with AK vs his 1010, flop 10 x A all spades and I am spadeless and its goodbye me. So I lost the £210 odd that I had in my roll and a further £227 from my bank tonight - £437 - I could have bought a fucking PS3 or something, when will I learn? Only have £42 in my bank now till my cheque from work clears which is a whopping £841 - so need a new job, pretty glad it hasn't cleared now actually or a large chunk of it might have gone. I need to sort myself out.

Well off to watch the new Harry Potter film tonight - should be good hopefully it will cheer me up, but I'll probably just be thinking of spinning up in the poker rooms all the way through it, lol.

No comments: