kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Monday 25 June 2007

I'm an idiot

So on Saturday I barely played, a bit on Skypoker but accepted that the software is dirt so just withdrew the £21 I had in there which was all profit. Went to see Shrek 3 on Saturday night - pretty good but not as good as number 2 and no where near as funny. I didn't play at all on Saturday night but on Sunday I did.

I didn't have a roll anywhere so decided to play a couple of $10 tournaments on Stars, did shit in them. Then moved to Interpoker - min deposit here is £25 however so I did that, then I went down to £15 ish so i decided to play a £10, 10 man STT, i did the rest on first hand of a cash game so I was down to this tournament or be -£35ish for the day. Well I ended up coming 2nd (although should have been 1st I got unlucky), for £30. So I just withdrew this £30 and didn't play for a while.

I had an early dinner which was good because I wanted to play the PokerStars $10,000 guaranteed at 5pm. So I deposited the $22 and played it - 1350+ runners and I ended up getting 108th for $50. I was very disappointed because I feel I played well and lost the bulk of my stack with 1010 to AK all in pre flop, one of those coin tosses I lost when it mattered. Oh well, I then went to withdraw the $50 but PokerStars have changed their policy so you have to wait 48 hours after depositing before you can withdraw! If it wasn't for this stupid new rule I wouldn't have lost it all playing like a donk in a couple of tournies then tilting the rest off in a cash game.

So now I'm pissed off, slightly tilty and eager to play - bad combo. So it was getting late now, about 11:30pm, but I deposited £90 anyway and sat in 2 rooms of £0.25/£0.50, one room was pretty much Heads Up and the other was 6 handed. On the 6 handed game I lost a £57 pot almost immediately when I had AA against QQ all in pre flop. He spiked a Q on the turn. I eventually lost everything in here and so concentrated on playing the other guy heads up. He managed to take about £20 off me when I made some tilty loose calls against him when he had the goods, then he said he was going to bed and I left the room and sat in £0.50/£1 in a tilt attempted spin mood.

I won a bit and had about £40 at one point but then the inevitable happened, i raised 5 10s and was all in on an A high flop with 2 spades against AQ, I didn't hit my flush and that was that. So I ended up losing about £105 yesterday which is not good cos I don't get paid for ages. I have about £95 left in my bank, and about £50 on its way in from Skypoker and Interpoker. However I have £100 worth of direct debits to pay on the 1st June. Thank god I have a £2000 loan coming my way very soon....

No comments: