kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Monday 18 June 2007

Bankroll - £0.00

Well.........just got home from work on Monday and usually I would be playing now but here's why I'm not. So yesterday I played with that £103 and proceeded to lose the lot I got outdrawn on so sick a couple of time (obviously flopping a set of aces is no match for 24o when he won't fold to big bets and hits a gutshot on the river). Couple of hands like this and a bit of tilt later and I had lost it all.

Sooooooo, I wanted to keep playing obviously, I deposited £50 and proceeded to lose that too. Not happy now I went to the bank to withdraw the £260 that I owed a friend (in case I lost it all online), came home and put another £25 on to crytpo. Made that into about £40 then had to pop out. Came back later, had dinner, felt depressed/hungover and had that Sunday feeling which I always get and hate. Anyway I played the £6000 guaranteed on crypto for £20 and sat with the rest in £0.25/£0.50 - got it up to £30 the left the room. Was playing OK in the tourney, then lost my chips in 2 hands, one hand EP made it 450 with the BB at 150 - I pushed from the BB with JJ and he called with AKc and an A flopped, then a few hands later I push with AQ off and 77 calls, flop is Q high with 3 spades, he has the 7 of spades and hits his flush on the river. I then went with my £30 into Heads Up £0.50/£1 - and got outplayed losing the rest of what I had with A5 against AK all in pre flop.

Feeling tilty I wanted to keep playing this guy, so I tried to deposit £50 but the deposit page was not working on Interpoker. So, I thought I would give Betfair a whirl. I hadn't played on here in aaaaaages - not since its crypto days because I didn't like the new software. However, they have improved it a lot and when I got used to it I actually found it very good. I put £50 in here and sat in 2 rooms of $0.50/$1, I lost my stack in one room so deposited another £25 to give me a $50 stack. Now I ran OK and played for ages finally finishing at 2am with £71 left of the £75 I had deposited. I just cashed it all out because I need the money quite bad as my bank is looking VERY low and I have only just been paid!

However I have only spent £79 of my wages on poker, the rest has gone in debts and buying stuff and partying in London. I just love spending money when I have it, I really am very bad with money which is something I need to sort out. Also realised my job's pay is too pathetic so I am going to look for something else, already found a nice poker related one in London so I am going to apply for that and just see what happens.

So I have no roll right now, and really not to much money left to live with this month, but of course, I still want to play. I'm thinking of sticking to tournaments only and see what happens, need to have a serious think about it - shall have to see what the future holds!

Bankroll - £0.00

No comments: