kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Thursday 15 May 2008

Profit


The last time I updated was when I was about to receive rakeback. Well this was to the tune of about £239 so I immediately withdrew £200 to cover my losses. I played with the rest won a bit and then withdrew £38 to cover another deposit I had made previously to play 2 tournaments. Now I went on to consistently win playing $0.50/$1 usually 2 tabling and buying in with $80 each time.
.
I made regular withdrawals because I wanted something to show for my winnings and these have totalled roughly £325. The bankroll currently stands at about £205 so this means I have made about £530 so far this month which is pleasing because I have not played very much at all and only at smallish stakes. I have the £100 'monthly nuts bonus' which I am currently working on as well which I should soon complete.
.
I might stop withdrawing for a bit and try and focus on building the bank roll again but it does feel good to cash in regularly and with the money this month I have already spent £100 on protein shakes to aid my gym efforts and help me on my everlasting quest for supreme henchness, and also £100 on a laser cosmos! I know I'm a saddo but I have wanted to buy this for ages and it has great reviews and sounds wicked so I thought fuck it poker paid for it and bought it! I also have to pay a hundred and something £ for 6 months fucking car tax this month so that just about spends all my withdrawals, but at least I have something to show for winning this time.
.
In regards to the last post with that £1/£2 HU hand, welllllll I was bad. I had a roll of £150 after all my withdrawals and I got this down to £75 so I thought I would go for all or nothing and sat in £1/£2 heads up with the lot. Now this fish came along and stacked me, so I deposited £40 cos this guy just sucked! However I lost that too...... hmmm just one more £100 I said, lost this too! How could it be this moron was beating me?! Cracking my KK with hands like 9 6 off suit despite making it £8 pre etc was how! I can beat this bastard I thought, "one more £100, fuck fuck fuck what am I doing?! I feel the tilt! I can't control myself I'm about to lose all my money!!" were thoughts I pushed to the back of my head and started to concentrate. I played with controlled aggression and got up to £150 odd then that quad 8's hand happened. Ahhhhhhhhh finally I got the bastard - felt good even though it was all my money haha. I took his last £15 then I left the room and told him to follow me, lol.
.
I of course withdrew the £240 right away and sat in £0.50/£1 and proceeded to stack this guy a bit more, leaving me with £111, phew! I felt kind of bad cos this guy seemed like a nice bloke and didn't mind that I left the other room. He didn't even react badly when I berated him for cracking my kings and queens with filth etc etc. He just finished by saying "It's not my night I'm off to bed" or something like that. Still I hope I have the chance to play him again.
.
So played last night for half an hour heads up again against another fish and won about £100. Playing heads up can be verrrrry profitable cos there are so many bad players and once you have a feel for the style they play it becomes very easy to exploit it and induce bluffs and know when they have the goods etc; sometimes it's worth a call just for information that pays dividends later.
.
Oh yeah I am gonna have a crack at the WSOP step Sit and Go's on stars, seems like a piece of piss although it's probably not, its a crack at a seat for fuck all money nonetheless. Well I think I have rambled on enough for now, 5 week pay day tomorrow, woo! Who knows what will happen with this £200 roll, I would like to emulate royalfire's recent success, only time will tell.

1 comment:

RoyalFire said...

Hi Buddy,

Sorry i missed you on the table yesterday, was sleeping and just saw it now. We can have a game tonight or something if you like.

Gl

Keep up the fish hunt