kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Sunday 25 May 2008

Phew!

My roll has been up and down like a tart's knickers all weekend. At peak it was about £1200 with money still in play in 3 rooms. I have been playing a quite a bit of £1/£2 10 seaters with mostly success. I played on a mate's laptop the other day and I am now thinking of investing in one, playing poker on the settee in front of the telly was pretty fun! I also withdrew a further £102.64.

My roll dipped to just £150 a few hours ago.... I sat with £250 in 2 £2/£5 rooms and lost in both, leaving me with £150 (roll was £650 before that). So I put in the rest and managed to get up to £900! I fluctuated around here for a while before counting my blessings and getting the hell out of there. This was the biggest pot I won on my comeback - note the table was in £ not $ but this thing only seems to show it in dollars for some reason. This hand replayer thing is good I think I will use it more often in future cos there are often crazy hands I want to share. If anyone knows of one that shows the correct currency I would love to know thanks. Also how is my play here? Fishy and lucky? Probably right! But these tables are often very aggressive you can't wait for aces you have to be creative, mix up your game and be a step ahead against these very astute players in my opinion. An example of how aggressive they are (and in my opinion mental!) - I guess they are deeply rolled for the level and a grand £ pot ain't that much for them, crazy.

I was playing a £20 multi earlier then this hand happened for the monster chip lead and we were down to about 17 players and £375 for 1st, grr opponent. I was first or second in chips at the time, why this guy wanted to get so involved with the one person who could bust him is beyond me, does he really think I am running a bluff here against such a big stacked opponent? Meh.

Went to see the new Indiana Jones film last night and I thought it was crap! What the hell is that ending all about?! Anyway I'm currently riding well in the £7K on crypto, good luck all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think half of the battle in poker is being properly rolled so you don't care about pushing a buy-in into the middle on a 55/45 or 60/40.

I tried being a bankroll nit at NL10 to see if it works and found that I could log a boatload of hands and not tilt once.

Bet the guy in the Kh8h was well pissed off with your preflop call!