kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Monday 12 November 2007

Play. Win. Withdraw. Repeat.

I have been playing PKR over the weekend, 1 table of $0.50/$1 sitting with a full buy in with a $200 roll. Every time I finish a session and have over $250 I withdraw whatever I have over $200. I did this over the weekend and withdrew $20.16 (before my over £250 rule came in), $85, $75, $86.10 and $89.71 for a total of $355.97 won and withdrawn since Friday night, not bad. The play is generally weak on this site, with people unable to fold JJ to me pre flop against my KK and AA for example. It's also a lot of fun to play and not stressful as I am rubbish at multi tabling anyway.

I also played a $10 sit and go and lost all in pre flop with KK against QQ and AA! I don't think I have ever seen these three hands against each other in one hand and whats even stranger is that the AA held up, wonders never cease.

I qualified for the $20,000 guaranteed in a 1 handed satellite for $3! Everyone is automatically all in and my K4d made a flush on the turn, whoop. Only problem was the site fucked up and the tournament was cancelled, oh well I hope to get a refund of the full $30.

I am going to continue to make regular withdrawals when I win because I need the money at the moment, my car is having its MOT this Friday and I am praying that it is not going to cost too much. It's also my birthday on Wednesday and I will probably be spending a lot in London. I have Wednesday and Thursday off work, yippee!

1 comment:

LuckyJim said...

Yeah, that's what I do - withdraw constantly, every time you change tables. Then before long you'll find you've withdrawn more than you put in, so the only way is up! Even if you tilt, you've banked a win. UNLESS you have even more money to put in than you've already withdrawn!