kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Thursday 1 November 2007

Fuck you poker, fuck you!


I'm pissed off right now. Just busted out of the $25K on Stars. Card dead all game, get dealt A9s on the button with blinds at 300/600 and my stack a little over 4K. Total donkfest, people all in every other hand and sucking out everywhere. So someone whose stack has been going up and down like a tart's knickers pushes his last 5K from early position, he doesn't need a hand to do this. I call as quick as I can and so does the BB....uh oh. They both show AQoff, not good for me but whats this the flop brings 2 spades and better yet the turn brings a 9, however, against all the odds, despite them both holding AQ, a Q falls on the river just when my hopes were high of winning the 15K pot. Why does this fucking game do this to me!!!!

Better yet, I sit in a $1/$2 cash game at the same time, was so card dead in the tourney, and within the first 10 minutes I have been dealt JJ, QQ and AA. Shortly followed by 1010, KK, 1010 again, 88, 88. In my tourney nothing but rags. Sounds good for the cash? Well no, my JJ loses to 89 despite me raising to $12 pre flop because of the limpers and a harmless looking 8 9 3 flop. Luckily he only had $60 behind. All the other cards win either the blinds or get outflopped.

I decided I can't take this anymore. I had $601 after starting the evening on $700 cos I cashed out $57 yesterday. So I did the most sensible thing I have done in fucking ages, I withdrew most of my winnings, yes I took $500 out before the inevitable happens and I lose it all again. I am good at building from nothing so I am going to leave myself $100 to do this with. How many times have I built up a 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 hundred pound/dollar roll then lost it all with nothing to show? Well now I am going to withdraw that damn money and start again, and repeat this pattern until I'm the richest man in the world. So fuck you poker, I won!

1 comment:

LuckyJim said...

Sounds like a good idea! Take the money off the site, spend it!