kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Monday 3 September 2007

Been a bit bad...

I lost the £36 on InterPoker in one evening. It started when I was testing out the 'proview' tables, allowing you to play more rooms. I played 4 in total, 3 x £3.60 sit and gos and a £2 multi and failed to cash in any of them. I think when the tables are small and I am playing more than 2 rooms I play worse, its impossible to watch players and get reads and everything is based on the cards.

Nevertheless, I decided to 4 table £0.05/£0.10 cash games after this sitting with £5 in each room, was playing like a bit of a moron really, managed to double up a couple of times in different rooms but inevitably lost it all. When I was down to my last room, I had £7 and just played shit almost on purpose, raised big with trash and pushing on the flop. 2nd time I tried this (which was almost my last hand I had unchecked the 'autopost blind' box) I raised big with 106s flop gave me a gutshot with 2 hearts and I pushed and got called by QJh, he hit a J. It was like I wanted to lose, playing shit on purpose, which was reminiscent of previous behaviour of mine which however had cost me a lot more than 20 odd quid (more like many hundreds). Well the insane moment was over and I went to bed not really caring too much.

Over on PKR I have played cash as well, I even played Omaha $0.25/$0.50 HU in a 6max room, managing to make $30 here. My roll on here is something like $80 now, so at least I have not gone bust which is probably because I am playing small stakes, although one bad beat at a cash game would have seen me cripple my roll (and donk off the rest no doubt).

I was tempted to cash out $50 again on PKR when I had about $95 and deposit £25 on Inter again, however it was approaching the beginning of a new month and I remembered rakeback so I thought it sensible to wait. I didn't expect to get much cos I really haven't been playing much on Inter however I received £43.54 today which was very pleasing as it was a lot more than I expected. Will continue to play the small stake S&Gs and probably small stakes cash as well.

Ignoring where I did a $50/£25 switch from PKR to Inter I haven't deposited in 18 days...

Bankroll - £80ish

No comments: