kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Running well

Since my last post I have amassed a roll of £263 on Betfred and that's after withdrawing £20 to cover the cost of a t-shirt I bought online. The games are loose and there are fish a plenty. I now mostly 3 table $50 when I get the chance to play. I mixed up the rooms/stakes before I got to where I am now however...

It could have all gone wrong at one stage... I was getting fed up with grinding and decided to spin up, so sat with $200 in $1/$2 which was all i had at the time barring £7. I got off to a crap start and was down to $90. However, I battled on and played well and caught a few fish, leaving the room with $465. That was my only blip tho and other than that I have been fairly sensible. I like multi tabling the $50 rooms, cos you can make a lot of money in there, especially because a lot of the players are so bad.

In other news, I played some live poker at Riley's last week, came 5th of 18, 2 off the money. I think I played very well, and decided I don't like live poker that much, especially with loud obnoxious people and chavs. Playing live with friends however is fun, but I definitely prefer playing online, and far more cash to be won.

I haven't touched my huge $25 roll on PKR yet, might use it as an emergency source if it all goes horribly wrong on Betfred, but it hopefully won't come to that. I also haven't yet cashed my last wages cheque, I'm trying to hold out as long as I can that way I can't spend it and I should be able to save more, I'm getting so sensible these days :-)

Bankroll - £263

No comments: