kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Thursday 27 September 2007

Slowly building...

My Betfred roll stands at £390 now, and that's with not really playing that much. I like to 4 table with two 6 max and two 8 max tables, pleeeeeeenty of fish and my roll would be a lot higher if it wasn't for the horrible rivers I have been getting lately. Like J3 beating my KK on a JQ7 flop, AK making runner runner straight when i held JQ on a 9 10 K flop, all in on flop, turn J river Q. That's just a couple of examples but luck evens out and these donks are paying me off in the long run.

I started playing this guy Heads Up quite a bit, an uber aggressive luck box who crippled my roll at one stage leaving me just £83 in the roll and $50 that I sat with, however I made it all back calling his big bluffs with marginal hands like 3rd pair, we have had a few crazy sessions with huge swings. I don't think I am properly rolled for heads up play though, the swings are too huge and its VERY easy to tilt so I will steer clear for now I think, it was fun though, our average pot was $65, in a $50 room! Where most of the others were just $4, shows you how crazy our sessions were, both being very aggressive.

I feel like I am playing well at the moment, and like being rolled for a level for once, almost every session I play is a winning one. I will move up to $0.50/$1 only once I reach $2000 (£1000), this will probably take a while, but at least I am not spending my wages :-D, things are good.

No comments: