kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Got a mini-roll

I had to wait until last night before I was able to withdraw the $415 that I had put into PokerStars on Sunday night. I didn't play at all on Monday, but last night I had a dabble. I had about $450 in my account so I thought the only sensible thing to do was to play a bit of $2/$4 9 handed. I sat with the max $400 and had $630 when I sat out to take my dog for a walk, when I came back I had been kicked out of the room which is probably a good thing because if I stayed I might have thrown away my profit.

I then withdrew $500 - to cover the £250 I had deposited into InterPoker and PokerStars after losing my Betfred roll, so I am even with the bank again. This left me with $170 which I had sort of regained from my Betfred roll. I played a little 6 max $0.50/$1 but lost about $40 overall, I think I play better in bigger stakes! So now I have about $130 on PokerStars, I might transfer that roll to another site or maybe just leave it there and play some decent tournies or something. At least I have a small roll to play with again and who knows I might spin it up big again, I've done it before :-)

No comments: