kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Stupid bloody alcohol!


So everything was going really good until Tuesday evening. After withdrawing that £1100 odd I had a plan to withdraw £100 a day for some sort of pretty decent wage! This was going fine, I think I withdrew a further £500 this way and still had a roll of about £700. I would play every day until I made at least £100, then withdraw £100, and let whatever else build the roll. The plan seemed foolproof, until I got drunk of course.

So Tuesday evening I went round a mate's house, had a couple of drinks and played poker for about an hour. Feeling a little bit over confident, I sat in $2/$5 with a full buy in which was a mistake. It didn't take long for me to call a raise with KJc and go 4 way to an all club flop. I got check/called by one guy, he check raised the turn all in and I couldn't call quick enough, of course he had A6c. All in all I only had about £130 left after this session. Went away, got pretty fucking hammered and logged back on at about 1am, playing till about 4 in the morning. I don't really remember too much, but I lost what was left of my roll pretty quickly and began to play £2/£5. I eventually moved on to playing £2/£5 HU with BIMBO. This was my final hand in the early hours of Wednesday morning, (it was in £ not $). I was starting to get the hang of this biatch and felt I trapped perfectly here, but alas he/she sucked out and I was done with losing money so went to bed.

In total I lost the £700 roll plus a further £1250 from my bank that night- shocking! I thought I had learnt to not play when pissed! But of course when you are pissed you don't think sensibly. Oh well, I'm sure I will win some if not all of it back eventually. It's pretty disappointing though I ain't got much cash left, well you live and learn I guess, or in my case, you just don't.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Can't get over that aces hand, it's so sick...but come on Ironmonk...when you gonna stop playing those levels and realise that if you do you are always gonna go busto?

Platonic_ said...

LOL OMG GOLD