kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Friday 1 August 2008

Long story short

I'm mad. Got my PKR roll up to $2200. I played $3/$6 and $5/$10, played good, then last night, played bad, lost it all last hand got rivered for a $1.3K pot. Tried to deposit more, had gone over limits. Had previously in the week extended overdraft. Loaded up crypto. Played $10/$20, tilting big time now. Lost a bunch more money, felt like I wanted to kill myself, the difference bewteen the elated high of winning a lot and the depressing low of losing is unbelieveable. Woke up this morning, lost a bunch more, moved to $2/$5, lost again, after a while checked bank, saw I could just about do 3 min buy ins on $2/$5. Kept getting rivered, once for a $700 pot. Pissed off, thought OK fuck it just one last min buy in, leaving me with just £44 of a £2000 overdraft, another £51 deposited. Maybe the angels were looking over me because I have just logged off having turned that $100 into $2500. If I had lost that I would have lost not only my PKR roll but another £1119 from my bank. So I just withdrew £1119 and that leaves me with £236 on crypto, which is actually profit.

I'm fucking lucky, and fucking crazy, I was on the verge of losing about £2200 and as it is now I haven't actually lost anything from my bank, just winnings, although about £850 worth, it sucks, but not as bad as it could have sucked. I can't believe I actually left the room when I did, but there were a couple of $1K+ stacks around me and I knew that 1 cooler and I lose a huge chunk of my stack and very probably the rest to tilt. Well I have a bit of cash to spin up on crypto now, although I wanna get a roll back on PKR it's full of donks. I should thank my lucky stars, because work have STILL not paid us, not sure if I even have a job and I now get charged interest if I go over £500 withdrawn, I have a bite on my ankle that is driving me insane I swear I got bitten by a fucking black widow or some shit. I need to calm the fuck down!


3 comments:

Amatay said...

lol, gd post m8. Learn from your mistakes u plum or u will go broke, gl

Ironmonk said...

How many times do you have to make the same mistake before you learn from it?!

Tom said...

Mate, you know you are gonna go busto if you keep playing those levels. It's not good, don't just laugh it off do something about it! How about trying satallites to larger MTT's- that way you can get your crack at the big time which is what you want after all isn't it??!