kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Thursday 31 January 2008

Sick hand!

Played till 3am on Tuesday night managing to lose £300 after having been £60 up at one point- great. I was playing £0.50/£1 mainly 3 handed being soooo aggressive against some guy called omfg who was calling 99% of my raises and seeming to wake up with an ace or pair every time, it meant I did get paid off on my hands though. At about 2:15am with about a £90 stack I said that I would leave the table either at 3am or when my stack got to over £200. It got to £215 but did I leave? Course not, I stayed till it was all gone, which conincidentally, was 3am. Finally I could leave the room!

At the same time as I was playing I railed bluescouse play $250/$500 3 handed on Betfair agasint Ram Vaswani and an online pro. I watched him dump $50,000 in about 20 minutes and I had not been railing him from the beginning. Watching this made me feel better about losing just £300, the guy is insane.

I won £50 back in a 10 minute session last night in this sick hand:

Game #5217483403: Hold'em NL (£0.50/£1) - 2008/01/30 - 18:30:24 (UK)
Table "Ludwig" Seat 6 is the button.
Seat 2: ironmonk (£50.25 in chips)
Seat 5: andiwins (£92.87 in chips)
Seat 6: h2theizzo (£91.50 in chips)
ironmonk: posts small blind £0.50
andiwins: posts big blind £1
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to ironmonk [5d 5s]
h2theizzo: folds
ironmonk: raises to £3
h2theizzo sits out
andiwins: calls £2
----- FLOP ----- [Ks Kh 5c]
ironmonk: bets £4
andiwins: raises to £11
ironmonk: calls £7
----- TURN ----- [Ks Kh 5c][Qd]
ironmonk: checks
andiwins: bets £12
ironmonk: raises to £36.25 and is all-in
andiwins: calls £24.25
----- RIVER ----- [Ks Kh 5c Qd][5h]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
ironmonk: shows [5d 5s] (Four of a kind, Fives, King high)
andiwins: shows [Qc Kc] (A Full House, Kings full of Queens)
ironmonk collected £98.50 from Main pot
----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot £100.50 Main pot £98.50 Rake £2
Board [Ks Kh 5c Qd 5h]
Seat 2: ironmonk (small blind) showed [5d 5s] and won (£98.50) with Four of a kind, Fives, King high
Seat 5: andiwins (big blind) showed [Qc Kc] and lost with A Full House, Kings full of Queens
Seat 6: h2theizzo (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

At one point in the hand I actually said in my head I bet he hits Kings full and wouldn't it be mad if I quad up on the river, and it happened! If anyone reads this I would be interested to know if you think I played the hand OK, I think with my stack size this was the only way to play the hand. Will play more tonight I think, a big multi and some cash games no doubt, hoping to bank a win.

No comments: