kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Friday 1 February 2008

Cars are shit!

On my way home after the gym last night my fucking car decided to spaz out and basically completely die on me at the traffic lights of a busy roundabout. I had to ring my step dad for some emergency assistance and he towed me back to work where I left my car for the night and it was bloody freeeezing! All in all a bit of a nightmare so when I finally got home got fed and warmed up I had to relax in a $50 MTT on crypto and a bottle of red. I managed to come 7th overall for $230 but was obviously dissapointed as first was $1400 and I busted in a big pot AIPF with KK against AJd. The flop came A high with 2 diamonds giving me a whopping 1 out, unlike the other day when I hit it with ease however, I failed to this time. Incidentally it was one of the longest bubbles EVER, there was 11 people left for seriously about an hour, and only burst when some guy who had a huge stack got disconnected for forever and was eventually blinded out. I fucking hate long bubbles!

Have made £140 in 2 sessions now since my 3am stint. Hopefully I can continue the winning.

On another note, just read bluescouse's blog on 88percent, he's got into debt and is now selling his house that he basically bought through poker. This really is a new low for him and it is worrying to see what online poker can do to people as young as he is. He is at least a deterrent from ever playing way, way beyond your means.

No comments: