kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Poker is better than working

Am up £850 since my tourney win and have barely played. £550 of that I have withdrawn to keep my bank looking healthy so I now have a £600 roll. Been playing a lot of £1/£2 full ring on crypto and find the game to be incredibly soft. I really wish I was properly rolled for this level because I would quit my boring job and aim to make £100 a day which is £3K a month tax free, yes please!

The last two days I have been 'sick' off work, played about 4 hours and made £650... This would be a better existence than grinding this shit 9-5 for £7.50 an hour, plus I would have so much free time! I realise with just a £600 roll I could easily go bust playing £1/£2 but I'll risk it, I've been playing well recently so hopefully this will continue.

No comments: