kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Friday 8 February 2008

Get in!!!

Sooooo I decided to play the crypto Lucky $13K tournament tonight for $50 entry, 248 runners annnnnnnddd... only managed to take the bloody thing down! Ship that $3640!!! When it went to heads up I had 60K to his 420K, good effort me thinks! Proper happy now more than made up for what I lost recently, got £2K in my account now, gonna withdraw £1700 I think to leave myself with a £300 roll.

Best get to bed now its 1:45am and I got work in the morning, but I'm buzzing, my 2nd biggest tourney win ever and the biggest field I've ever taken down, man I fucking love poker :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on that one. you should have come over to NTX and tell me to stop!!! lol

Ironmonk said...

Lol, I was too tired to hit the cash tables after winning, otherwise I could well have donked it all back!