kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Sunday 5 July 2009

So far so good...

I crossed the $1000 mark a couple of days ago so things are going well so far! This isn't with rakeback however as my deal was only activated on the 1st of July so I am only now starting to earn rakeback.

So I'm up just over $600 and all at $50NL! I haven't even been tempted to move up at all, although I did accidentally sit in $100NL once as I was choosing room based on average pot size but as soon as I realised my mistake I left straight away after like 2 hands lol.

I want to play the $100 Super Series $35K main event tonight as it's 6 max which I am far better at and deep stack too. Although obviously $100 is not in my bankroll I might try and sat in, whatever I dunno.

I'm really enjoying playing at the moment, there is a certain calmness in being bankrolled properly for a level, it's refreshing.

So just a short one, I hope I can keep up the winning and reach my first target of $1600!

Bankroll - $1,202

3 comments:

would-be said...

Good to hear it's going well, mate. well done.

Ironmonk said...

Thanks mate. :-)

Tom said...

Fantastic mate- keep it up.

I reckon that calmness of being bankrolled that you talked about is what you've been mising when you've been playing in the past. i think it's pretty key if you want to be a consitent winner.

Keep it going!