kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 1 October 2008

4 figures


I started my journey as a 'pro' last Wednesday so it's been a week and I just now crossed the £1000 mark, wooooo! The roll is £1010.06, not bad for my first week! Think I will leave it for today now so at least I can say that I made over £1000 in my first week. That's all for now, long may this continue, onwards and upwards!



P.S. I would like to wish my gorgeous dog Rosie a very happy 14th Birthday today! She's doing pretty well for an old girl! Many happy woofs.

4 comments:

would-be said...

congratulations mate

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...

nice one, you must have got rosie a pretty sweet birthday present no?

RoyalFire said...

well done mate.!!! keepup the goodwork.
Although not a great fan of this being the only job.!!! Reality check before u proceed. At least get a part time shitty job so you can appreciate the earnings. Otherwise i fear that you may lose sense of value.(i had that whilst i had a job!!)and start to make incorrect decisions which willl unlock and release the tilt monster eventually.
This is the worst case scenario but one that must be considered throughly.
Anyhoe i wish you all the luck buddy.

Royalfire