kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Can't get rolling

On Saturday I deposited £135 onto Interpoker because that was the amount needed to gain a £400 bonus when you earn enough points. I immediately withdrew £35 and played with the £100. It wasn't long before this was down to £25. I went and had dinner then came back and won all my money back plus an additional £22. I withdrew the £100 and went out. Next day I played and got up to £40 before losing it all on the worst play ever which can only be described as boredom.

Last night I deposited £100, won £55, withdrew £105, then lost the £50 pretty quickly in £0.25/£0.50 in a sick manner. Final hand I make it £2.50 with QQ. 2 callers cos of my image, flop is 5 5 7 with 2 hearts, I bet £5, next person raises me all in, back to me I obviously call. He has 67 no heart, turn 4h river 8h, nice runner runner straight for him and of course I don't have the Qh.

So I keep winning a bit then withdrawing my deposit to make sure I'm not wasting money, then failing to spin up! At this rate I will never get enough points for my £400 bonus either, at least I am getting rake back though.

No comments: