kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Thursday 10 September 2009

Sick day

So yesterday morning I woke up and after a few too many late nights etc I was just not gonna make it in to work so I took a sickie. Obviously played poker; a couple of multis on stars to no avail and of course some PKR. Well I won about $900 in cash games on PKR, the vast majority coming from some guy heads up. Compare this to what I earn working a boring job all day and it really is just laughable. I also won a $16 satellite for a $120 tournament ticket. Also went to Chiquitos for the first time and it was lush and we even got 50% off the entire bill because they took so long to bring us our mains - result!

I withdrew about $670 but with Stars deposits this came to $602.42, leaving myself with a $500 roll.

So a sick day in more than one sense, I think I should take them more often!

1 comment:

Mr Origami said...

Chiquitos is great. You have to try the Banana Toquito or something like that. Banana wrapped in a tortilla with ice cream...bloody great!