kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Thursday 13 August 2009

SHIIIIIIIPPPP ITTTTTTTT!!! (Happiness is a poker tournament).

What better way to make a comeback to posting than with this little beauty! Man I have a lot I could blog about but for now I'll just say I'm so fucking happy to win this tourney on PKR, on about my 10th attempt which included one other final table finish.

Great tournament, I really played some of my best poker, made some imo great calls and was never all in behind the whole game (I think). I would like to do a report on this tournament if I can be arsed to find the hand histories cos there were some interesting hands.

I even got a brutal runner runner beat when I was 95% on the flop to make me short stack with 15 left, but I battled back.

When we got down to 3 handed on the final table the fucking batteries in my mouse went! This happened recently and I was only able to change one battery with a half used one so this time i thought the game's up, fml I thought as I had no other batteries. I fiddled them about however and thankfully they held up :) LOL.

This is my 2nd biggest tournament win ever, and I am really buzzing right now despite the fact that it is 02:30am. I'm supposed to be in work in 5 and a half hours but I think I might do a bunk :)

This couldn't have come at a better time as I had to spend bills on my car last week and I'm off to France on Saturday so the report might have to wait. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this feeling, 1st place one time whoooop!!!! Yessssssssssssssss!!!

9 comments:

C said...

lol at the batteries...just imagine if they didn't work. That would be brutal!! well done mate.

Mr Origami said...

Congrats matey :)

would-be said...

wp mate. Ship it indeed!

Ironmonk said...

thanks very much guys

Tom said...

Congrats mate!

Anonymous said...

Nice one. word verification is outer!! lol

Amatay said...

wiiiiiiiiiiiiii, wicked result m8, well done. wat are the tournies like on that site? never played it b4. is there many mtt's? standard shit etc?

Anonymous said...

Amatay, the standard is pretty poor IMO. So you might struggle :O)

Ironmonk said...

Hi Amatay sorry for late reply been on holiday :-)

The site is good and getting better, tons of MTT's now it's improving lots.

Still plenty of completely clueless players but lots more good ones too...

Ummm, it's defo the most fun place to play online poker but hands-per-hour does suffer, I recommend trying it though! If you sign up, use username forbzy eh?