kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Fucking fucking FUCK OFF!!!!

My luck is so fucking shit everyone and I mean EVERYONE gets lucky against me yet I can't get a bit of luck against anyone else I am so fucking wound up right now it's unbelievable it's all I can do to not smash the fuck out of my fucking monitor, fuck fuck fuck!

This hand just sent me over the edge I called the fucking river it's so obvious it's not even funny FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

I know I shouldn't get so wound up but it's been all day plus I need to get a fucking job and the thought of working some mind numbing 9-5 doing the same shit every day making small talk with the same mindless morons everyday is not helping my mood, FUCK MY LIFE!

2 comments:

mushyjim said...

That's pretty nasty but you know it's just standard variance, just take it on the chin and get back in there! I can't play tourney's because i find them too frustrating, i couldnt play for a few hours just to go out like that but fairbairn loves it so who knows. defo in for vegas yeah? x

Joppa Road said...

lol mate...unlucky with the hands etc. I am in the same boat.

Have linked you up.

ps. Classic Come Dine with Me this arvo.