kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Monday 8 September 2008

Bleary eyed

Well its 7:08am and I just busted out of my WCOOP event in 239th place out of 7351, it started at 21:30 and I got $3,307.95 for my efforts, nearly 10 hours of play! Not bad for a $7 investment I guess, I'm a little dissapointed but also pleased as well, would have been so nice to go all the way in this one, few nasty rivers though and it wasn't to be. I didn't get dealt KK once the whole time, nearly 10 hours without the cowboys! And I think AA once maybe twice early on, was pretty card dead all game really it's a wonder I got as far as I did. Guess I should go to bed now it's probably gonna be hard to go to sleep though...

EDIT: I satellited into another WCOOP event today, the $215 4-handed NLHE $400K guaranteed. I was chip leader at the first break! But just busted 508/3290 - just short of the money, sigh. Gonna try and satellite for this Sunday's $1050 tourney, not gonna be easy though.

6 comments:

Tom said...

Good result mate, nice payout!

Ironmonk said...

I know, so why can't I shake this pang of dissapointment?

RoyalFire said...

Cool result mate.

Keep that tilt monster locked. Steady growth and u have the potential to do wonders.

Shake that pang of disappointment by asking the simple question.

$3307/10 =330.7 dollars/hour
How long does it take to earn that at your day job?

so be happy :-)

Ironmonk said...

I know I know I know but I can't help it, this was such a good chance for a huge score! There will be more in the future of course but I can't help feeling annoyed! It will pass though I'm sure I'm gonna try and satellite into another WCOOP event, just one my first step so off to a good start! I am grateful for the money especially at the moment don't get me wrong, lol I'll shut up now.

Anonymous said...

Link updated

Anonymous said...

I forgot........

Well done on the result. Control the tilt, concentrate on solid poker and you will win.