kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Monday 13 April 2009

*Sigh*

I just spent the last 8 hours of my life playing a $5 MTT on PokerStars. The $10,000 guaranteed became $17,145 when registration ended and there was 3,429 runners. I finished 7th for $360.05, 1st place was $2314.58! These things are so top heavy. Final table I was completely card dead and when I did pick up something mediocre I got 3 bet huge and had to lay it. Ended up blinding away before shoving the button with J9 and being called by the big blind's A10h - jack on the flop but also an ace and it's all over. Bit demoralising as I was playing a great game up until just before the final table and then being card dead. Oh well, $360 is quite welcome at the moment but when you play for soooooooooo long and get close to a (for me) very nice score it's hard to not feel disappointed. I was thinking of how I was gonna spend the money if I won lol. Another time.

Oh well gonna go and make myself some food now it's been a while since I ate! Back to work tomorrow after the 4 day weekend, ho hum!

3 comments:

Mark Johns said...

360 bucks is 360 bucks. Nice one.

Platonic_ said...

what site you playing on and what stakes?

i miss your donating on william hills

Ironmonk said...

thanks legend. platonic - I'll let you know where I am soon as I build a roll so you or one of your 'friends' can come and take it from me.