kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

Sunday 25 January 2009

Fell at the last hurdle


Firstly lol at this picture! I haven't posted in a while because I haven't played in a while because I have no money to play with! I bust the Stars roll obviously so since then have had a break. Wanting to play however I used up my points on PKR. I had about 95,000 and used 40,000 to enter some $25 multi which was uneventful. The other points I used on their Heads Up phase tournaments - 5,500 points for a level 1 ticket which is worth $4. There are 10 stages in all with the winner of the final stage getting $380 and the runner up a meagre $95. If you lose stage 3 you go back to stage 1, lose 5 go back to 3 etc. To start with I ran bad and never got past level 2 or maybe 3. I got all the way down to when I had enough points for just one more crack....

...so I used it up, and ended up winning 9 games in a row putting me all the way through to the Final Phase! Of course I lose this though, ffs! My AA got cracked early on by KJ when the guy called a big pot bet on flop to hit his gutshot on the turn with ease. I fucked it up though whatever. I so wanted to write a post about being a 10-wins-in-a-row-heads-up-king, but alas, such is my life! I then went off to tilt a away a buy in at $50NL and sat with my last $45 which is now on $86, I doubt it will last long. I'm job hunting right now so I look forward to a mundane life, not!

Edit: Yep, it's gone. What a fucking waste of time, so demoralising, fuck my life!!!

6 comments:

mushyjim said...

WaSOP?

Ironmonk said...

What's WaSOP - Warwick?!

mushyjim said...

Yeah warwick, think its the last weekend in feb x

Ironmonk said...

Arn't we a bit old for it now? It's all dweeby 18yr old students isn't it?

mushyjim said...

yeah but i just want some live poker!

Ironmonk said...

Organise a damn SAPS night then! It's closer:-)